Volunteers are vital to the organization in order to maintain a high level of service to countries abroad.
Group or Individual Volunteers
To support the stated mission of Medical Bridges® by assisting and/or performing day-to-day operations of the sort area.
- Attend brief orientation session
- Sort & pack medical supplies and equipment
- Communicate regularly with assigned supervisor as to concerns, issues, or ideas arising from the current project. Ask questions-do not be afraid, we need your assistance.
- Dress Comfortably
- Must be age 15 or older (ages 15 - 17 must be accompanied by an adult chaperone)
- Reliable, responsible
- Able to work independently as well as in a group environment
Training/orientation is provided by Medical Bridges® Staff.